For foreign job seekers
Integration into the workplace in French
Examples of specific sessions by topics in order to improve your French and start your professional life:
- what a company is
- work in a company: organisation at work, meetings, phone, mails, presentations, meetings outside
- basics of economics, accountancy and marketing.
French at work
- introducing yourself, presenting your job and your goals
- working with machines and knowing the products
- knowing about workflows and processes
- understanding instructions for use and security guidelines
- communicating inside
- communicating outside
- work environment.
Selling in French
for shopkeepers, sellers and employees in the trade sector
- welcoming the customers
- the shop
- the products to sell
- associated services (delivery, alteration, setup …) if necessary
- listening to the customers
- selling technics.